Spa and health retreat in the Dolomites
Perfect harmony of health and energy in an exclusive ambience
Imagine an oasis where you can regain the balance of body, mind and spirit, where you can recover your energies and regenerate...
Add a breath-taking and bountiful nature, vivid colours, a cosy and welcoming ambience as well as exquisite essences from refined wooden furnishings…
Think about a staff of professionals that cares for your needs helping to focus on yourself, creating a tailor-made fitness and rejuvenation programme…
Welcome at the Adler BALANCE universe for your detox spa retreat!
- Yoga Retreat with Barbara Woehler4.6 - 8.6 | 4 nightsfrom € 762,- per person
- Ashtanga Yoga Retreat with Elena de Martin8.6 - 11.6 | 3 nightsfrom € 680,- per person
- ADLER a modo mio1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nightsfrom € 330,- plus stay per person
- ADLER Relax1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nightsfrom € 89,- plus stay per person
- ADLER Romantic1.1 - 31.12 | 3 nightsfrom € 102,- plus stay per person
- ADLER Beauty1.1 - 2.4 | 3 nightsfrom € 144,- plus stay per person
- Yoga & Nature11.6 - 24.6 | 10.9 - 21.9 | 3 nightsfrom € 504,- per person
- Ayurveda Special24.9 - 1.10 | 7 nightsfrom € 1.956,- per person
- November Yoga Break with 50 € spa voucher5.11 - 30.11 | 4 nightsfrom € 612,- per person
- ADLER FRIENDS 2017 Special11.5 - 1.6 | 5.11 - 30.11 | 4 nightsfrom € 530,- per person
The 5 pillars of the ADLER BALANCE holistic approach
- Diagnosis: medical check ups and individual assessment. This is the starting point for our personalized health prevention and regeneration programmes
- Nutrition: simple ingredients and recipes tailored to your body composition. Food rehabilitation as a means to regain shape and well-being
- Inner balance: take some time for yourself, learn how to breathe correctly, how to relax, how to control stress more effectively and recover your serenity
- Exercise: healthy and natural movements, individual coaching and walks in the nature. Physical well-being equals mental well-being.
- Special treatments: baths, compresses and massages for everyone. Relax reinforces health and balance.
Adler BALANCE – designed for your health and well-being
The BALANCE team
Smile, competence, kindness
At the reception or in the dining room, in the health and relax areas: wherever you meet the Balance staff, you will feel unequalled. For the smile and great kindness, the professional care and special attention devoted to each individual wish, you will feel at home in this great family.
Clelia, the manager
On your arrival, Clelia will await you in the traditional Val Gardena costume and a radiant smile. With discretion and great attention, she accompanies you throughout your stay. The romantic heart is a great lover of the outdoors and the Dolomites and she will tell you how to explore these magnificent mountains on guided tours in the summer and winter. She will invite you to taste the local specialities during the mealtimes or the afternoon snacks and suggest how to organize your health and well-being retreat. You will notice the passion she devotes to managing the Adler BALANCE, one of the best hotels in Trentino, and which she transmits to the entire staff.
Regeneration and health prevention: these are the objectives of the qualified Adler BALANCE medical team for each guest on the journey towards the own well-being. As specialists in various fields, they know how to turn your holidays into a real regeneration experience.
Dr. Giorgio Mazzola
- Trained and certified physician for Modern Mayr Medicine
- Nutrition expert
- Specialist in detoxification and regeneration cures
- Manager of the ADLER BALANCE® health centre
Dr. Rossana Lo Monaco
- Specialised in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- Expert in preventive and aesthetic medicine as well as laser therapy
- Manager of the ADLER BALANCE® aesthetic medicine centre
Dr. Laura Santini
- Expert in functional and interdisciplinary medicine
- Specialised in homeopathy and homotoxicology
- Member of the American Holistic Medical Association
- Qualified nurse
- Several training courses in the field of complementary medicine
- Expert in phytotherapy
- Specialised in aromatherapy and application of essential oils
- Passionate nature lover
Do you want to look behind the scenes and find out about the secrets of our culinary delights? Observe our kitchen staff through the glass wall in the restaurant. Under the careful guidance of the award-winning chef Armin Mairhofer, natural ingredients are combined and transformed into the colourful and tasty compositions so typical of the BALANCE health cuisine.
The dishes are a blend of traditional South Tyrolean and light Mediterranean cuisine including delicacies from around the world. Our cuisine not only uses seasonal products, preferably local and organic, but is also a delight of taste sensations for those following a tailored low-calorie diet.
- After work experiences in several restaurants, in the 1990s he moves to Japan for two years, where he learns about “precision and a different perspective”
- After returning to South Tyrol, he manages the restaurant “Zum Auenhaus” for 5 years
- 2003 chef of the restaurant “Anna Stuben”
- 2006 awarded one Michelin star and 18/20 with three Gault-Millau points
- 2015 chef of the Adler Balance restaurant
- Alpine-Mediterranean cuisine
- Typical feature: Cook with joy
Spa & fitness team
A small army of specialists in white coats takes care of the regeneration and relax during your stay. With skilled dedication, they know how to ease your tensions and alleviate your pains, diffuse fragrant scents from hot stones, apply oils and balms, salts and herbs for your comfort, while you can rest undisturbed in a peaceful atmosphere.
They dim the lights when you float in salt lakes and your body can relish in complete relaxation or they can give a slight jolt to your muscles, produce a bright beam on your face, and choose the perfect music for your teatime. They inhabit a magic world where you can emerge with new energy.
Tel. +39 0471 775544
The right path to harmony
The Balance hotel is embraced by majestic nature that peeks into the windows at any time of the day. The morning sun floods the health areas and the colours of dawn favour your relaxation in the panoramic sauna. The lush green alpine meadows dotted with countless flowers and the white winter coat outline this wellness oasis available for guests older than 14.
You can find ample and charming spaces, where natural elements emanate harmony and warmth, where the gaze can drift and your heart finds its spot. Linger next to the fireplace when the snow falls or on the open terrace with a breath-taking view on the Dolomites during the warm season: an ambience that favours your energetic balance.
Each feature is designed to suit the health treatments and the cures for mums-to-be or to help those trying to lose weight, regain shape, fight daily stress, prevent or recover from the damages of burnout. Or to boost to mental and emotional well-being with the exclusive spa offers for couples.
Fine dining & healthy nutrition
Gourmet experience, creativity and food heritage
Beauty and wellness are also a matter of healthy and natural ingredients selected with care: genuine herbs, mushrooms growing at 1,500 meters. A combination of products that merge the sky’s and earth’s energy and that are transformed in delicious soups, scented with hay and alpine flowers or that present an excellent seasoning for roasted pasta or crunchy polenta.
The exceptional natural heritage of the Dolomites is the origin of the pure and simple creations of the award-winning chef Armin Mairhofer, renowned for his “vital” and high-quality cuisine that offers a light and easily digestible as well as ethical dining experience at the Hotel in Val Gardena.
The choice is yours:
- Spoil-yourself dinners with varied à la carte menus and highlights of regional fare and Mediterranean cuisine
- Individual ADLER BALANCE nutrition plan derived from your personal nutrition profile drawn up by our medical team.
Gluten-free and lactose-free diets to guaranteed standards catered for on request.
Gourmet ADLER BALANCE
In an elegant ambience, furnished with natural woods and dimmable lights for an intimate atmosphere, you can enjoy daily culinary delights, specialities of Adler BALANCE that vary throughout the seasons, or the classic Adler Highlights such as the lamb in tuna and coffee crust with peppers, Serragghia capers and mint, an exclusive creation of the Michelin-star-awarded chef Armin.
And not only: personal nutrition plans for food intolerances, weight loss programmes, for body treatments and mums-to-be are available as well.
Appreciate the Adler BALANCE light and local delicacies also while having a snack: herbal teas, juices of seasonal fruit, organic eggs, plain yogurts, fresh or dried fruit, ricotta cheese from the mountain pastures, cold cuts and the inevitable South Tyrolean speck.
A gourmet experience, where culinary heritage generates a whole food culture.
Contact and getting there
How to reach us ...
... by car
Coming from either the north or south, take the Brennero Motorway and get off at the exit marked Chiusa. From there, a panoramic road will lead you right into the valley. Once in Ortisei, after the first turnaround follow the yellow signs and then ones to Hotel ADLER BALANCE.
After the check-in at the hotel, you park your car free of charge in the hotel’s underground garage.
... by train
Die The IC and EC trains stop in Bolzano and Bressanone. There are regularly scheduled bus connections from the train stations to Ortisei and Val Gardena.
Train connections in Italy
Train connections to Germany
Train connections to Austria
Train connections to Switzerland
... by plane
Airport Innsbruck (120 km): Direct flights from London, Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Eindoven, Rotterdam, London, Moskow
From Innsbruck it is just 1,5 hour drive to Hotel Adler! With a Private Taxi or the Alto Adige Bus (see below).
Airport Verona (190 km): Circt flights from London, Paris, Rome, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Moskow
Airport Milano/Bergamo (270 km)- Direct flights from London, Manchester, Dublin, Stockholm, Oslo, Maastricht, Rome, Berlin, Frankfurt, Moskow
- Hotel ADLER BALANCE
- Spa & Health Resort
- Via Stufan 5 - 39046 Ortisei (BZ)
- Val Gardena - Dolomites - Italy
- Hotel Booking
+39 0471 775 002
+39 0471 775 555
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org